Thursday, August 11, 2011

a little lAuNdRy RoOm update….

When we remodeled our house 5 years ago, the laundry room was totally overlooked. I am not really sure why but maybe I just had too much on my plate and thought what would I really do to it anyway (plus it is really just an oversized closet in our downstairs bath). Well, I finally had a vision and I couldn’t be more excited how it turned out. It is not fancy but it sure does help make laundry not so bad….

BEFORE:

couch and bath 001

There was  a GIANT hole by the dryer vent that my very sweet husband patched for me! The other side of the “closet” had a HUGE metal box that was nasty, there were no base boards and lots of clutter!

DURING:

couch and bath 002

 

AFTER:

couch and bath 010

couch and bath 011

I already had the paint and the base boards, so I bought the boards for the wall,  the cream basket and small brown basket (both wally word about 7 each). It just feel so much brighter and cleaner, oh, the little thing that can make a girl happy and for only 48.00!!!

3 comments: