Monday, April 19, 2010

dOmeStiC…. Part I

do·mes·tic

adjective   1. of or pertaining to the home, the household, household affairs, or the family: domestic pleasures.

noun   4. a hired household servant. ( I wish I were getting paid) LOL

Since I have had a little extra time on my hands I have been trying to finish up a few projects that I had started!

First up, Payne’s Room…

We started this little project back in November. It started with painting the walls with one accent wall and then repainting the accent wall so it was the perfect shade of gray.

march 2010 007

I couldn’t find the right duvet cover so I ended up purchasing sheets and making my own. I am pretty proud of my mAd sewing skills;)

march 2010 008 

march 2010 005

I am obsessed with anything that has a name, initial or number on it so I whipped up a couple of pillows.

march 2010 010

the wall of “P’s”, again obsessed. But I LOVE how it turned out two of the pieces are from Payne’s preschool art work, LOVE that too! (and don’t for get the cute girl, snow white)

march 2010 011

His little reading corner and a magnet board for all of his fabulous art work!

march 2010 012

Finished!!!!!  now if I could just get him to sleep in there….

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it all! But you already know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out really cute. I can't wait to see the other projects you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete