Thursday, July 22, 2010

aRt woRk…

over the last couple of days I have collected some new pieces of art work for my office..

Nothing fancy or expensive but to me they are priceless.

Art work

I had asked Payne for a picture to hang in my new “office” right after I started my job. He must have remembered because when I came home he said “mommy, I have a surprise for you” and above are his masterpieces. As much as I miss him through out the day at least I get to look up and see his creations and think of the smile and pride he had when he showed me what he made. Oh, do I love that boy.

Just incase you are wondering what these are, his hands are turkeys and the pink creation are snow flakes… maybe he is ready for fall and winter?? I am just saying…..

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is that? I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your enjoying your new job Nicole! Payne's artwork is priceless! You, Lori and I seriously need to get together for lunch sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete