Wednesday, February 24, 2010

911.....

As I was in my room picking stuff up I hear, "yes fireman, there is a fire on my track. Yes I am a conductor (train conductor that is). I am four years old, yes there really is a fire."
Knowing that we don't have a home phone and my cell phone in my pocket I am not to concerned so I keep listening. He proceeds to tell the "fireman" that he was driving the train and the fire is in front of him and repeats himself several times. Finally ending with, "can I tell you something funny?" He starts to sing Pants on the Ground from the American Idol contestant. Oh, the imagination of a 4 year old!

Picture is from our recent trip to St. George (fitting huh?)

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I do love how their little minds work. Glad to find you blog. We have one for our family, but it is private. If you are interested, I will send you an invitation. Take care, and we'll chat soon!

    ReplyDelete