Monday, February 15, 2010

MoRE PleAse...

A weeks ago I tried a new recipe for Chicken Pot Pie that my friend posted on her blog. I was hesitant at first because I am the cook to a very pIcKY group. I finally purchased all of the required ingrediants and started cooking. A small serving for everyone to start out but in no time everyone was asking for MoRE PLEASE!!! This recipe says six servings but I will add another half to the receipe when I make it again. It was eAsY and Delicious!!! So check it out here!!

http://saldivarest08.blogspot.com/2010/01/recipe-wednesday.html

The only thing I did different is, I boiled the chicken in the remaining chicken broth, added a chicken bullion cube and water for 15ish minutes and shredded. Oh yeah, I didn't add thyme either because that was not in our spice cupbord. I think that the Paprika makes it so dont skip that either, I will stop now and go try it for your self!!!

1 comment: