Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a cHaNge of Title

Recently I have been laid off my job, I know in my heart this is not the end of the world or the worst thing that could happen. But I have been struggling with the change. I have mixed emotions about all of it. I want to be willing to accept change. However that is not my strong suit!
BUT.....I have found a handsome young man to assist full time, he has high demands and expectations. I am excited for the challenge. I am constantly being summoned to aid him after he has made an executive decision that has not turned out so well. He is in constant need for me. He is also a lot of FuN but the minute you do something wrong he is not shy to let you know. I am sure this will be a great experience for the both of us and hopefully he will give me a great reference for my resume. So for now I have officially cHaNgeD my title to


Nicole Strate
Personal Assistant to
Payne Strate






1 comment: