Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the MaN knows what he wants!!


No, not my husband!! ha ha... My four year old. I should back up a little, I am totally guilty for letting my youngest fall asleep in my bed, my older son's room, frankly anywhere I can get him to hold still for more than a second and when that happens he is usually out like a light. So last night I had put him in with his brother to watch a movie. I went to check in 20 minutes later and he tells me that he doesn't want to sleep in there so I told him he could come and lay in my bed and I would tickle his back, he was in. So we get situated and I start tickling within second he says to me FiRsT you tickle my back, then my belly and then my face. He is a MaN who knows what he wants!!! I was happy to ablidge, he is my bAbY after all;)

No comments:

Post a Comment