Saturday, March 6, 2010

32……

Yesterday I celebrated my 32nd birthday. I can honestly say, I cant believe I am 32. It’s not really a bad thing but in my head I still see myself as mid-twenties.

I have a thing with numbers, when I turned 19 I thought I was going to loose my mind. All the responsibilities that I was going to take on, a job and college but still living at home (if only things were so simple now). Life made a quick change and I was going to become a mother? Talk about pressure, I had a lot to accomplish quickly. I wouldn’t change a thing. I truly believe the events in my life have changed me, all for the better.   My 25th birthday came along, I had just married the man I adore but again the expectations of what I need to accomplish (is this just me?) Now 32, I feel like I am not sure what comes next, I wish I could freeze time. My kids are at a great age, I have a strong marriage and  I am blessed to be where I am, where I always hoped I would be as an “adult” (maybe with one more little person in my life, dressed in pink of course) but I am in a good place! Welcome 32, I hope we have a good year:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this just reminded me that I need to download the pictures and send them to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, sounds like you had a wonderful birthday, and you are enjoying your time home with your kids. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete