Wednesday, March 17, 2010

raNdOm

-Today I declared my favorite color slate grey, I recently painted one wall in Payne’s room slate grey and now I can't get enough!

n 003

-I started making all the beds every morning since I have been staying home and I LOVE IT! Before it was hit and miss. When I walk past it calms me, in the sea of toys there is some order.

img45m

(not my bed but doesn’t it look inviting?) Pottery Barn

-I beg my husband to make chocolate chip cookies (his are better than mine) just so I can eat the dough before he puts the chips in. I know “salmonella” but it is my weakness.

feb 090

-I have always hated vacuuming!!! The smell gives me a headache (you know from the dust that filters in the air) for me the worst time to vacuum is in the morning when your house is warm from the sun filtering in and that smell (ugh…) I have assigned that job to Mr. Strate but I usually end up doing it:( Actually I feel like it is all I do lately!

n 001

-I dream of re-decorating our house in WHITES AND CREAMS!! I know it’s  a crazy thought with two boys, a dog and a husband but after following a few of these blogs. I am not sure what their style is called but it calls to me! I want to live at their houses. They seem so peaceful and clean!

http://www.theletteredcottage.net/

http://adashofhumblepie.blogspot.com/

http://feathersinmynest.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Nicole if you want cookie dough that doesn't have the risk or salmonella you can buy some at Papa Murpheys. They use powdered egg whites so you can eat as much as you like. It saved me during my pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, you are genius!!! Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete