Friday, March 12, 2010

move over Snow White…

09 009

(Christmas ‘08, he is singing when my prince comes)

For about the last year and a half  now Payne has been madly in LOVE with Snow White. For Christmas (‘08) he begged for a Snow White dress (as you can see I gave in). He wore this as much as we would allow and watched the movie over and over.

feb '10 013

(picture courtesy of Payne)

BUT now Alice has stolen his heart! He wants to watch the movie 8 times a day. He has asked to go see the movie in the theater again every day since we first saw it. He tells us what characters we are when he is “pretending” to be Alice.
thankfully I am the white queen (I must be nice) LOL and our dog is now named after her cat. He even sings the songs!

Over all he does have a thing for princesses' which concerns our dad but I just tell his that he just has really good taste in girls;)

No comments:

Post a Comment