Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nice to meet you;)


The other night Mr. Strate and I were at dinner. I had ordered a wonderful pecan chicken breast with steamed veggies. As I ohhed and ahhed over it he decided that he had to try some to which he ohhed and ahhed. As "we" finished off my dinner I looked at him and said I didn't know you .

A- Liked pecans
B- Liked steamed veggie (there was quite and assortment)
C- Liked Cranberry Chuttney

He said, "HI, I'm Mr. Strate". Its nice to meet you!!

Sometimes I feel like I am living with a stranger, but I tell you if I would have suggested that at home I am sure he would have given me the "really" look.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how someone ele's food always looks better. I always have this happen to me if the girls go out to eat with us.
    Very cute post!

    ReplyDelete