Wednesday, March 10, 2010

biRthdAY FUN!

I was very lucky this year to ceLeBrAtE with of my fAvoriTE people.

feb '10 005

The boys and I started out the day at Color me Mine and painted our hearts out! I was fun to see what they picked and how they painted their pieces. Wylie is very artistic and choose to paint a picture on his plate. I am always impressed by his patience and skill.

feb '10 006

After that we met up with my sister to have lunch and catch a movie. It was so nice of her to invite me out to lunch since we don’t get to see each other much and we invited her to join us to watch Alice in Wonderland, which we all loVeD!

Alice-in-Wonderland-1919

My sweet friend Nicole asked if her and her husband could join us for dinner at our favorite “birthday” dinner place. I am so glad that they did, they are a lot of fUn to be with. We had a delicious dinner and then headed to rent “the time travelers wife” that was an adventure all in it’s self. After two red box’s and an expensive trip to blockbuster we were off to watch the movie.

Picture 016

I continued my celebration the next day scrapbooking with my favorite ladies. We enjoyed wonderful dessert pizza Julie made for my birthday treat (she is the diva of desserts). Lana made us laugh with her funny jokes and Nicole is always full of good conversation. I had a wOndERfuL birthday thanks to my favorite people:)

1 comment:

  1. We're glad that we could be part of your birthday fun! Dinner was delicious, as always, and the company is always better :)

    ReplyDelete