Wednesday, June 16, 2010

and it’s ONLY Wednesday…..

I feel like this has been the longest week of my life.

I have been waiting to hear back about a job I had interviewed for last week, they had more interviews this week but I keep checking my phone to see if I missed a call.

It is the first full week both of my kids have been home together now that school is out. I pretty much want to SELL them!! Payne wants to do everything and go ever where Wylie does and of course Wylie wants no part of that deal.

Payne’s BF down the street is gone on vacation so he really has no one to play with. Though he thinks she will magically appear if he keeps knocking on her door. No lie he will ride to her house, knock, come back home and say Syd is still not home. Then I explain AGAIN that she will be home after 3 sleeps. When do kids understand the concept of time??

Mr. Strate is BUSY with work and I won’t see much of him this week which means no break for me:(

Wylie needs a new phone because he got his wet! We went to the phone store and they told me that he was over is text allowance by 550 texts!!! My heart sank, but good news is that they were able to back date my plan so that I don’t have to pay $$$$$ and of course just in the knick of time, our cycle date ends today at midnight!!

110

I think this picture sums up feeling on this  week so far! Typical Payne and poor Wylie just being accommodating.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! What job did you interview for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A funder position at a Mortgage co. that has their own warehouse line of funds. I think it would be fun, a change of pace but still stuff I know.

    ReplyDelete