Friday, May 28, 2010

entertainment coordinator and some movie reviews….

I have given the title of entertainment coordinator to Mr. Strate. He has always chosen what we watch from TV to movies and usually he has done a great job, until now!!  I have recently let him sign up for Netflix, I am now wondering if this was a good idea. Not due to anything on their end, their process is flawless and speedy but due to the fact that they have anything you could possibly want to watch I have been torched with a few of the worst movies on the planet, ok maybe not that bad but I am going to warn you.

First up, the Informant with Matt Damon. At first I was intrigued, but this movie is SLOW, Matt is not a hottie in this show and we turned it off half way through. This was  a first for us but I just couldn’t bear it. Mr. Strate said, now I know why they gave it ONE star!!! I just glared.

Next, Bad Lieutenant, Nicholas Cage, BAD from the beginning. The whole movie is about him doing coke and having “S” I am not prude but this was over the top!!! Again we turned it off half way through.

Last night, Gerry, again Matt Damon (I think Mr. S may have a man crush) a second Damon film in three rentals?? Anyway, 20 minutes into the show the only thing that has happened is two guys are driving, to where, I have NO idea. They start walking, where? no idea? and there has only been about 10 words exchanged the whole time and I have no idea the characters names.  A THIRD time we turn it off, this time not even half way through. I asked my husband why he rented this, he said because I have already seen it and wanted to see what you thought?? Are you serious! I may finish it just to see what he is talking about but  I will let you know.

*** Mr. Damon if you happen to stumble across my blog, can you make a movie that you are still a hottie in, isn’t to artsy and will hold my interest? Because I do love you. And to the blogging world, take these three movies OFF of you Netflix queue.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole you should put School Ties in your instant list. It has Matt Damon, Brendan Fraser, and Chris O'Donnell in it. And its a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up!!
    How is the baby??

    ReplyDelete