Tuesday, May 4, 2010

dOmesTic III..

all about the babies…

I think I have been filling my desire for a baby with making things for babies. It all start with one simple little baby gift and has exploded in my kitchen to blankets, burp cloths, car seat covers and appliquéd onsies with no where to go, hopefully they will have a home at the Saldivar’s SOON!!;)

I also made the duvet covers for Payne’s bunk beds, which he slept in last night!

Collages1

**please note the deer on the car set cover was done with a special request from my nephew( not really my thing)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I LOVE them all. And I'm working on making a home for them....or would that be a baby?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! I love them all! Yeah to Payne sleeping in his own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always send more to us. The dress you made Olivia is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful..... Perhaps the Lord has you nesting and moving to a little girls waiting somewhere in the world for her family....
    God's speed,
    Daleea

    ReplyDelete
  5. me again..... please let me know if you ever have any questions about International adoption and I would love to help in any way I can.
    God has blessed us with our precious children, our son who was born in Russia, our first daughter who was born in China and we are searching for our second daughter waiting for us somewhere in China...
    I am here if I can ever help.

    ReplyDelete