Tuesday, May 25, 2010

one step forward, two steps back…..

Payne and his bed have a real love hate relationship.

march 2010 006 

We decided that the only way to get him in was to be stern and persistent. He has not been allowed to sleep in Wylie’s bed for about a week now. Each night starts the same way a story to coax him in a little chit chat and then I try to leave. Of course this is followed by a melt down and I give him the choice,  you can sleep in this comfy bed or on your floor. Those are his only options. The first night was LONG, but he did it. The second night I thought was a success until I woke up to check on him and found him in Wylie’s bed, I put him back. Third night his own bed all night, again last night started in his bed but once again found him in his brothers room. Last night he asked nicely if Wylie could come in his room and sleep in one of the bunks, I negotiated that he could come in and watch a movie for thirty minutes. It seemed to help but this is getting old and I am thin on patience. I hope we have success SOON!!

1 comment: