Wednesday, May 26, 2010

what do you think??

Have I mentioned that I am a tad OCD? Well, I am and going back to things that bother me about our house, this is in the top five.

our chandelier…

26 may 2010 013

this is a fine chandelier but this my friends is the chandelier of my dreams…

chandelier

(photo courtesy of Pottery Barn)

at the time of our remodel I had made so many of the decisions (mostly because of the OCD) that when it came to lighting I let Mr. Strate have the final choice.

So the question is, do you think I could marry the two together by replacing the glass with the mini lamp shades and keeping the existing body or would it be too much?

26 may 2010 014

I found some inexpensive shades at the local hardware but I think if I am going to change them out I will splurge and get the one’s like my dream chandelier. But at least that gives you an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment